Last Modified: September 4, 2019
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms”) constitute a binding agreement between you and BOT mantra (the trade name of BOT IT Services Private Limited, incorporated in India under the Companies Act, 2013, “BOT mantra”, “we” , “us”, or “our”) with respect to your use of the website www.botmantra.com, or any sub-domain or other BOT mantra website (the “Sites”), including any Content (as defined in Section 1 below) and User Generated Content (as defined in Section 3 below). BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SITES IN ANY MANNER (WHETHER AUTOMATED OR OTHERWISE), YOU (A) ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO THESE TERMS, AND (B) AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE (OR HAVE REACHED THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION WHERE YOU RESIDE). IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE SITES.
We may, at any time, revise or modify these Terms or impose new conditions for use of the Sites. Such changes, revisions or modifications (“Changes”) shall be effective immediately upon notice to you, which may be given by any means including, without limitation, posting on the Sites or by email. Any use of the Sites by you after such notice shall serve as your acceptance of such Changes.
- Scope of and Restrictions on Use.Unless otherwise specified, the Sites and the Content are for your personal and non-commercial use only. Subject to these Terms, BOT mantra grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable license to access and use the Sites for your personal, non-commercial use (unless otherwise specified), including any computer code, software, applications, files, executable files, comments, messages, posts, graphics, text, instructions, images, audio files, and/or other sounds, videos, and other materials or documents you may view on or access, through the Sites (collectively, the “Content”). Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, the Content may not be copied, downloaded, or stored in a retrieval system for any other purpose, nor may it be redistributed, reused, or modified for any purpose without the express written permission of BOT mantra. Additionally, you agree not to:
- collect information from the Sites using any automated software tool or manually on a mass basis;
- use automated means to access the Sites, or gain unauthorized access to the Sites, or to any
- account or computer system connected to the Sites;
- obtain, or attempt to obtain, access to restricted or password protected areas of the Sites, except as authorized through your account;
- “flood” the Sites with requests or otherwise overburden, disrupt, or harm the Sites or our systems;
- take any action to restrict or inhibit other users from accessing or using the Sites;
- modify or delete any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices that appear on the Sites or in the Content; or
- access or use the Sites for any unlawful purpose or otherwise beyond the scope of the rights granted herein.
- Permission to use Content.You may use the Content for your informational, non-commercial use only, unless we agree otherwise in writing. You may not copy or post any Content on any network computer or broadcast it in any media without our prior written agreement. Use of the Content other than as set forth herein is expressly prohibited by law and may result in civil and criminal penalties. You acknowledge and agree that any software, documentation, or other materials or Content downloaded by you for commercial use may be subject to the terms of a separate BOT mantra license agreement, and in the event of a conflict between these Terms and any such license agreement, the terms of the license agreement shall prevail.
- User-Generated Content.Certain areas of the Sites may enable users to share, create, link, upload, or exchange their own Content (“User-Generated Content”). You are solely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, any User-Generated Content that you make available through the Sites, regardless of its form. BOT mantra is not responsible for any misuse of your User-Generated Content by third parties.
When you provide User-Generated Content, you grant BOT mantra, and any third parties BOT mantra provides access to such User-Generated Content, a transferable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, reverse engineer, display, broadcast, record, share, create derivative works of, and otherwise use the User-Generated Content. BOT mantra reserves the right to remove or modify User-Generated Content for any reason, including if BOT mantra believes that the content violates Applicable Law or these Terms (or other specific terms governing use of the Sites).
By submitting User-Generated Content, you represent and warrant that:
- You own or otherwise have the necessary rights to the submitted User-Generated Content, including, where applicable, the right to grant the rights to us under these Terms, and such User-Generated Content does not infringe any third-party rights (including rights to privacy or publicity) or misappropriate any third-party intellectual property or confidential information;
- To the extent you submit User-Generated Content that includes your personal information, you acknowledge and agree that such User-Generated Content may be disclosed to third parties and BOT mantra is not responsible for any unauthorized access to, or misuse of, any personal information in User-Generated Content;
- User-Generated Content you submit will not contain any content that is obscene or defamatory;
- You will not submit User-Generated Content with the intent to threaten, harass, abuse, offend, or otherwise harm any recipients of such User-Generated Content; that violate, could cause us or a third party to violate, or encourage us or a third party to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation; or that would violate our, or any third party, proprietary, or intellectual property rights, including unauthorized copyright text, images, programs, trade secrets, or other confidential proprietary information, or use trademarks or service marks in an infringing fashion;
- We value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same. The entire contents of the Site are protected by copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are BOT mantra, its affiliates, or other third-party licensors. The material on the site, including text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted and belongs to BOT mantra, therefore you may not duplicate, modify, publish, or reproduce the content in any manner.
BOT mantra has all the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and involve in the infringement of BOT mantra intellectual property. You are not allowed to use any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
- Account Registration and Security.Access to and use of certain areas of the Sites may require you to register for an account and set up a username and password, and may require you to agree to separate terms. You agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the applicable registration or log-in form, and you are responsible for keeping such information up to date. Your username and password are for your exclusive use only and sharing your credentials with another user or using someone else’s credentials is not permitted and may result in immediate blocking of your access to the applicable Site. You are responsible and liable for all activities conducted through your account, regardless of who conducts those activities. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including your username and password. You agree to immediately notify BOT mantra of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. You agree that we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your username or password.
- Other Terms and Conditions.Additional terms and conditions (including licenses, non-disclosure agreements, and other agreements) may apply to your access to, use of, or participation in certain Content or portions of the Sites, purchases of goods and services, promotions, or other features. We will notify you if that is the case and, to the extent applicable to your use of the Sites, those terms and conditions are incorporated into these Terms by this reference. In the event of a conflict between these Terms and any such other agreement, the other such agreement will control your access to, use of, or participation in that particular Content, good, service, promotion, or feature.
- Linking to the Sites.You may link to the Sites’ homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you. The Sites must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of the Sites other than the homepage. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- Third Party Materials.The Sites may display, include, or make available third-party content (including User-Generated Content, data, information, applications, and other products, services, and/or materials) or provide links to third-party websites or services (collectively, “Third Party Materials”). You acknowledge and agree that BOT mantra is not responsible for Third Party Materials including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, legality, decency, quality, or any other aspect thereof. BOT mantra does not assume and will not have any liability to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Materials. Third Party Materials and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
- Third Party Platforms.BOT mantra may provide the Sites to you through third party websites, operating systems, platforms, and portals (collectively, “Third Party Platforms”). Additional terms and conditions will apply to you with respect to your use of Third-Party Platforms which are not under our control. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for your use of such Third-Party Platforms.
10.1 Changes to the Site. BOT mantra reserves the right to make changes to, suspend, or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) the Sites or any portion thereof (including any Content) at any time. You agree that BOT mantra will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such change, suspension, or discontinuance.
10.2 Suspension/Termination of Access. BOT mantra has the right to deny access to, and to suspend or terminate your access to, the Sites or to any features or portions thereof, at any time and for any reason, including if you violate these Terms. In the event that we suspend or terminate your access to the Sites, you will continue to be bound by the Terms that were in effect as of the date of your suspension or termination.
- Change and Suspension.
11.1 Disclaimer of Warranties EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN WRITING BY BOT MANTRA, THE SITES AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, AND BOT MANTRA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NEITHER BOT MANTRA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH BOT MANTRA MAKES ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE SITES OR THE CONTENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH IN WRITING BY BOT MANTRA. NEITHER BOT MANTRA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH BOT MANTRA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE SITES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE SITES OR THE CONTENT WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
11.2 Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL BOT MANTRA OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITES OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF REVENUE, PROFITS, OR BUSINESS, LOSS OF USE, OR LOSS OF DATA, WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION 12.2, BOT MANTRA IS FOUND LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THESE TERMS, IN NO EVENT WILL BOT MANTRA’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO BOT MANTRA IN THE TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD PRECEDING THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM OR Indian Rupees 100 (One Hundred), WHICHEVER IS LESS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THESE TERMS FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. USE OF THE SITES AND THE CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
11.3 Exclusions Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain warranties or consequential damages so some of the exclusions and/or limitations in this Section 12 may not apply to you.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold BOT mantra and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and service providers harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, damages, judgments, awards, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or resulting from your use of the Sites and/or any Content, or any violation of these Terms or applicable law. Your indemnification, defence, and hold harmless obligations will survive the termination of your use of the Sites, and/or these Terms.
- Procedure for Claims of Intellectual Property Infringement. We respect all relevant copyright laws and ask that you do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, limit, disable, and/or terminate your access to or use of the Sites or Content if we determine you may be infringing the intellectual property rights of a third party. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us in writing:
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed; or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- A description of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under the pains and penalties of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Claims can be sent to email@example.com. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the above requirements, your notice may not be valid.
14.1 Electronic Communications.The communications between you and BOT mantra via the Sites use electronic means. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from us in electronic form, and you agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
14.2 Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or related to these Terms, their subject matter, or their formation (in each case, including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the republic of India and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Bangalore Urban, Karnataka, India. You agree to waive any and all objections to the exercise of jurisdiction over you by such courts and to venue in such courts.
14.3 Limitation on Time to File Claims. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITES (INCLUDING THE CONTENT) MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM ACCRUES, OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
14.4 Waiver and Severability. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, waived, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent possible and the remaining provisions of these Terms will continue in full force and effect.
14.5 Entire Agreement. These Terms constitute the sole and entire agreement between you and BOT mantra with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.