RPA Code Insight Launch
Bot mantra has launched its unique accelerator called “RPA Code Insight”. It is one of the proprietary solutions from BOT mantra which enable auto-code reviews through its inbuilt robust review framework providing detailed insights with suggestions to accomplish highly robust, efficient, maintainable and secured RPA BOT. Key Features include,
- Cloud based Architecture
- Easy to use with no additional installation requirement
- Highly secured as no sensitive data secured locally
- In-built 50+ rules based on best Industry practices
- Detailed report covering 360 degree view of the entire code – both offline and online
- Applicable at each stage gate starting from “build” phase of RPA implementation
- RPA product agnostic – currently released only for Ui Path.
Please find more details around the product at, https://botmantra.com/rpa-code-insight/
Benefits of RPA Code Insight
RPA Project teams will be able to benefit immensely by leveraging RPA Code Insight accelerator on multiple fronts such as,
- Accuracy – Improved review accuracy and drastic reduction in review efforts due to automation of rules.
- Quality – Improved quality due to auto reviews, no manual intervention
- Cost – Reduced costs due to automated code reviews and reduced manual efforts
- Bot Stability – Reduced risks and improved Bot stability and performance in production
- Ease of use – Solution based on cloud architecture, no installations needed
- Customer Satisfaction – Improved customer satisfaction
28th June 2019
Launch Party at BOT mantra
Having worked extensively in Process Automation area and associated with Industry leading brands like Tata, GE, Accenture & Mphasis, Nishant comes with detailed understanding of corresponding technology stack, industry trends, implementation nuances and commercial implications. Built 1000+ RPA practitioner capability and delivered 1500+ robots across the globe. With 22+ Years of experience in planning, developing and implementing avant-garde information solutions, for both custom and product-based Client strategic Initiatives, he is currently leading his own Venture called, BOT mantra.